jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,924 Reaction score 76,389 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 30, 2024 Thread Owner #1
Tom_Restorer Gold Member Joined Oct 5, 2009 Messages 9,807 Reaction score 48,867 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Nov 17, 2024 #2 jeff of pa said: Click to expand... This guy has a great Channel! Jeff, do you know instonefossiles? Some great restoration contend there. I love and collect fossiles from the 18" layer. Need to get one of those garfish before I am to old for it!!
jeff of pa said: Click to expand... This guy has a great Channel! Jeff, do you know instonefossiles? Some great restoration contend there. I love and collect fossiles from the 18" layer. Need to get one of those garfish before I am to old for it!!