Quin
Hero Member
Perhaps the best thing that my brother has yet pulled out of the ground is this gigantic silver earring! What a rush it must have been for him...check it out.



Anyway, I'm writing this post to let you all know that we have documented both this find and plenty of others in the past few months. Now, it is time to head back to college, so I made the video below to showcase one last epic hunt and this season's totals for clad, silver, assorted relics and more! I hope you'll give it a look; I was very nostalgic while putting all of the footage together. Here's to one great season of the best hobby in the world! Good luck and happy hunting to all



Anyway, I'm writing this post to let you all know that we have documented both this find and plenty of others in the past few months. Now, it is time to head back to college, so I made the video below to showcase one last epic hunt and this season's totals for clad, silver, assorted relics and more! I hope you'll give it a look; I was very nostalgic while putting all of the footage together. Here's to one great season of the best hobby in the world! Good luck and happy hunting to all
Upvote
10
That's pretty incredible! I'm sure you've probably watched Aqua Chigger on YouTube before. His underwater videos are awesome, but it sounds like you're digging in some muddier waters. Also, I saw your silver finds in your last post and those are amazing! The walker, SLQ and Washington. You barely sounded phased by finding so much silver at once lol. Well I hope you find a GoPro soon and start putting some stuff on YouTube! It's a lot of fun if you can get into it.






