What's new

Huge Silver

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
1,221
Reaction score
1,336
Golden Thread
1
Location
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
After the 25g silver cross Monday, I thought for sure I'd found my largest silver for the year......until I hit this 37g 925 bracelet. It was a dry sand find after 2 hours of little success in the wet sands. It's a wonder how someone dropped it with that clasp lol. 62g of silver jewelry for the week...I'll take it!

Good luck!

Sal
 

Attachments

  • image-2525245076.webp
    image-2525245076.webp
    36.5 KB · Views: 164
Upvote 0
That is a stunning find!:notworthy:

I love it!

Lorraine
 
Awesome find!!:occasion14:
 
Your MD must have gone crazy on that baby!
 
I bet they took it off so they wouldn't loose it. :)
 
Wow! That must have caused some hearing damage when you detector hit on it. Great bracelet.
 
That would be a keeper for me. I'm not into bling but sometimes the gods don't give you a choice.
 
Nice bracelet.
Must have rang out like a Pepsi can at 4".
 
Sweet silver there !!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom