JeffInMass
Silver Member
Hi all!
Took a day-after Christmas road trip up north, to an old town near Boston, to hunt a couple of parks that I've hunted before with some decent results. I had an excellent day, finding an 18-S Merc, a 18x8 Shield Nickel, 1901 V-Nickel, 5 Indians, the best being an 1867, 22 wheats and this honker of a silver-dollar sized coin. I have to admit, I nearly had a coronary thinking I finally found my first silver dollar, but it was not to be!
I've looked all over the net and can find some writeups in Swedish (like this one: Konstindustriutställningen 1909 – Wikipedia
,) but I can't translate it to English and I can't find anything else on Ebay or Google to tell me what I have and what it may be worth.
Are there any world commem specialists out there?? I've driven myself crazy for the past 2 1/2 hours- somebody please save my sanity!!
For the record, I will try to get the other coins cleaned up and posted tomorrow- I just spent too much time on this one.
Thanks for looking and any insight offered!
-- Jeff --
Took a day-after Christmas road trip up north, to an old town near Boston, to hunt a couple of parks that I've hunted before with some decent results. I had an excellent day, finding an 18-S Merc, a 18x8 Shield Nickel, 1901 V-Nickel, 5 Indians, the best being an 1867, 22 wheats and this honker of a silver-dollar sized coin. I have to admit, I nearly had a coronary thinking I finally found my first silver dollar, but it was not to be!
I've looked all over the net and can find some writeups in Swedish (like this one: Konstindustriutställningen 1909 – Wikipedia
Are there any world commem specialists out there?? I've driven myself crazy for the past 2 1/2 hours- somebody please save my sanity!!
For the record, I will try to get the other coins cleaned up and posted tomorrow- I just spent too much time on this one.
Thanks for looking and any insight offered!
-- Jeff --
Attachments
Upvote
10







