What's new

Hunters in or around Pryor....

willisjj

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2005
Messages
91
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Owasso, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Current: Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Tesoro Cibola
Past: Sovereign GT, Garrett Treasure Ace 250, Tesoro Compadre, Etrac, Sovereign GT, Sovereign XS, Whites 6000D, Garrett Master Hunter BFO
Just been noticing a few coin hunters operating in Pryor....don't know them and wondered if they happen to be on here. I haven't had a chance to stop and talk, but always interested in finding a new hunting partner or two......
 
Go to "Okalhoma"/clubs and hunts. A club in Muskogee, and one in Owasso
 
Thanks Kenley...I know about those clubs...I was just interested in anyone specifically in this town....I see em, but don't know who they are...may be new in town or something. Guess I will have to catch em out and talk to them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom