jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,836 Reaction score 76,277 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 5, 2023 Thread Owner #1 The York Dispatch09 Dec 1954, Thu · Page 1
pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,286 Reaction score 207,353 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 5, 2023 #2 Wonder what mint the 1909 cent were minted at?
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,836 Reaction score 76,277 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 6, 2023 Thread Owner #3 being a pa train, most likely Philadelphia . I doubt San Francisco sent Coins to PA, being there is a Mint in PA. However , there were 1909's & 1909 V.D.B.'s I don't know which came first. Or the date of the Robbery any more/
being a pa train, most likely Philadelphia . I doubt San Francisco sent Coins to PA, being there is a Mint in PA. However , there were 1909's & 1909 V.D.B.'s I don't know which came first. Or the date of the Robbery any more/