What's new

HUNTING # 2 FOR 2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter MR Senior L4S
  • Start date Start date
M

MR Senior L4S

Guest
vISION proof it is clad machine , 34,61 $ ------ 7,5 hr. longest hunting since 1995 . 7wheaties + one rolled , 2 nickel 48 , interesting button , coran book AG , braclet AG
 

Attachments

  • DSC06823.webp
    DSC06823.webp
    27 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC06824.webp
    DSC06824.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 171
  • DSC06825.webp
    DSC06825.webp
    14 KB · Views: 165
  • DSC06826.webp
    DSC06826.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 188
Nice hunt!
glad you got out today!!!
 
Walde. . . nice finds!
VERY nice knife & silver chain :thumbsup:

I'm looking forward to hunting with you soon :wink:
 
$34.00 in one day? That's a lot of digging. Nice AG too. Find anything out about the button?
 
D-Dub said:
$34.00 in one day? That's a lot of digging. Nice AG too. Find anything out about the button?//////////// not yet I will not make any looking for
///////////////////// You were witness , w/o machine I found last year 105$ , best was from Western /Addison school 84$ ( 8hr. ) , Dan ,over 7hr.!!!!!!!!!! 2 days I hear bippppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Nice finds! I found a knife similar to yours last year.

Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom