What's new

HUNTING #9 1-st PARK

  • Thread starter Thread starter MR Senior L4S
  • Start date Start date
M

MR Senior L4S

Guest
Long hunting , saturday , 3 hr. one park and 4 hr. second park . 9,63$ + sec. 11,08 $ , one merc 39 , and what is on pcs. Nice ""unicorn ""------ d'n know usage for ???
 

Attachments

  • DSC06929.webp
    DSC06929.webp
    34.9 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC06930.webp
    DSC06930.webp
    37.5 KB · Views: 177
  • DSC06932.webp
    DSC06932.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 178
  • DSC06931.webp
    DSC06931.webp
    13.1 KB · Views: 166
  • DSC06933.webp
    DSC06933.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 166
  • DSC06928.webp
    DSC06928.webp
    25.2 KB · Views: 185
Great finds on both of your hunts! I'm always impressed by the quantity and quality of your hunts. I don't ever come close to the quantity you pick up, Great Hunting! :icon_thumright:
 
Tag -- Dairy cow management program .. Yahoo results -- reports locked, can not see data.
 
Nice assortment!! You sure do haul in a pile of coins.
HH DFW
 
Another nice hunt, WTG! :thumbsup:
 
Great job! On both hunts, I'll just reply here. I am amazed at how efficient you are when you are out detecting because you always come away with a lot of stuff.
 
Awesome watch fob Wald :thumbsup:

You've been finding some very cool things this spring :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom