What's new

HUNTING #9 2-nd Park

  • Thread starter Thread starter MR Senior L4S
  • Start date Start date
M

MR Senior L4S

Guest
Little beter than 1-st park -------------Total for day 20,81 $ ;;;;; 15 wheaties ((best 3-20,25,26)) , 7 tokens , 3 for-canadian 43,62,64 //////2 ag rings and 2 Ag coins 39merc. 56 rossi
 

Attachments

  • DSC06934.webp
    DSC06934.webp
    26.1 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC06935.webp
    DSC06935.webp
    11.1 KB · Views: 179
  • DSC06937.webp
    DSC06937.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC06938.webp
    DSC06938.webp
    15 KB · Views: 184
  • DSC06939.webp
    DSC06939.webp
    29.6 KB · Views: 176
  • DSC06940_edited.webp
    DSC06940_edited.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 180
  • DSC06941_edited.webp
    DSC06941_edited.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 179
Great finds on both of your hunts! I'm always impressed by the quantity and quality of your hunts. I don't ever come close to the quantity you pick up, Great Hunting! :icon_thumright:
 
I like the old relics as much as the silver! Great hunting! :thumbsup:
 
Nice jewelry & coin assortment!

Your jewelry finds this spring are amazing :thumbsup:
 
You are scary-good!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom