AmericanCoinHunting
Bronze Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I Tried my luck in the Great Parks of Chicago,and was happy with what I had found........Yesterday after work for 4 hours,and today for another 6 hours......................Forecast for tommorrow RAIN...So I will Hunt closer to home......H.H.
[size=x-large]Found these the last 2 days.........................................
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Found these yesterday after work[/size]
I Think I am understanding my machine a little better now.....
_____________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[size=x-large]Found Today
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/size]\
[size=x-large]Yesterday,and Todays Finds Together[/size]
[size=x-large]Close-Up of the Goodies[/size]
[size=x-large]That Last one(1892) was almost Seated.........It is my oldest American Silver to Date[/size]
[size=x-large]Found these the last 2 days.........................................
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Found these yesterday after work[/size]
I Think I am understanding my machine a little better now.....
_____________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[size=x-large]Found Today
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/size]\
[size=x-large]Yesterday,and Todays Finds Together[/size]
[size=x-large]Close-Up of the Goodies[/size]
[size=x-large]That Last one(1892) was almost Seated.........It is my oldest American Silver to Date[/size]
Next time I can get out to the Chi-Town area I'll give you a call.






