What's new

Hunting for Gold

Sheriff Joe

Greenie
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Hello all,

Recently, I have been researching locations of finding gold deposits here on the East Coast. I found some vague descriptions but nothing too specific. I was wondering if anyone knew of any areas/location in New Jersey or Pennsylvania where one would be able to find fome gold deposits.

Thanks,
Joe 8)
 
Upvote 0
Wow! Thanks a lot! You gave me a lot of good ways to check if there is gold here in NJ. I appreciate the information!

Thanks again,
Joe 8)
 
I definately will...I also want to try PA since it isnt too far. I heard there are some places in PA where gold has been found on multiple occasions...When people I know hear me talk about this they say I am greedy, but they dont understand that for me its the thrill of the hunt and just being outside in nature, in the quiet forests by the streams...I love the outdoors!
 
I dont mind at all! I actually welcome it. I am the type of person who loves to learn something new everyday ;D Just now I did a search on PA and found some pretty promising spots that were plentiful with gold...I think for NJ I'll have to search the libraries, universities, etc like you said...I love history and I really wanna see how it feels to try and find gold like the in the old days. Dont get me wrong, if I find some I wouldnt mind cashing it in lol ;) But thats not what I all I am after.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom