What's new

Anyone open to starting a little mining group

Hobby Miner

Supporting Vendor
🛒 Supporting Vendor
Joined
May 25, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
55
Golden Thread
0
Location
Newport, OR
Detector(s) used
We sell Fisher, Teknetics and Bounty Hunter Brands
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there everyone, I know I am new here and I am positive that there are others on the Oregon coast. Anyone in Oregon interested in forming a small group to go beach prospecting and maybe up in the coastal hills? Even if it's just going out and prospect to locate an area to set up a claim. Just a thought?

Anyway, if there is anyone that is open to this hit me up.
 
Upvote 0
Yep I would have liked to do that maybe 20 years ago when I could get out and do something BUT now I stay close to home & and real close to my EZ chair ! :)
LOL...👍
 
To many surguries comeing up for me to do that anymore ! I'm happy just to be able to get on to my riding lawnmower to cut my yard !
 
Hi there everyone, I know I am new here and I am positive that there are others on the Oregon coast. Anyone in Oregon interested in forming a small group to go beach prospecting and maybe up in the coastal hills? Even if it's just going out and prospect to locate an area to set up a claim. Just a thought?

Anyway, if there is anyone that is open to this hit me.
Anyone can go out for the prospecting done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure.
 
I would be very careful and Think 20 times if any joints of the legs would be planned for surgery.
They did Knee surgery of my Elderly neighbor. She has been worse now than before the surgery and can barely walk. Despite 9 months or more of physical therapy.
And life has become more burdensome for her husband who is 79 himself and Vietnam veteran.
I think the underlying Key Negative factor in Her Case before the surgery was She Didn't have a lot of muscle/ tendon volume around the Knee area.
So in my opinion, they cut through some stuff they shouldn't have because it was hard to observe due to lean muscles...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom