What's new

Hunting the mansion sure takes a certain mindset.

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
43,404
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just have to be ready to not find much and you guys have to be ready to
be bored by all the unworthy to post finds. ;)

Sorry, but I've been feeling a little low lately and so, I go for a recharge at
the mansion. Today was typical:

2015 (658).webp
2015 (660).webp
2015 (659).webp
2015 (662).webp
2015 (661).webp
2015 (666).webp
2015 (664).webp
Even found a coin! :)
2015 (663).webp
Fishy's always happy!
2015 (665).webp
This is the piece that Blingie is frowning at.
I think it's pewter. Looks like it was
attached at each end. I have no clue
what it was but maybe somebody will
recognize the pattern? Kinda thin, looks stamped.
And....it was VERY deep at the mansion!

Anyway, interesting day.

Thanks for peeking!
 
Upvote 20
Lol! You've nailed that one! :D
I have yet to have the detector flat out lie to me, ask for $$, or the loan of the truck!
Loading the M6's rain gear now....you just never know what's hiding in the wet ground....other than mud.

And any advice is to be taken with a smile, beer and a grain of salt. ;)
 
Relief is swinging the coil! Just you and your heater and nothing else. When I'm out there everything fades away. When I find something the happy face comes on!
Good hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom