Re: Hunting with Goio and McNickel today, found a 1939 New York's World Fair ring!!!
It was nice to get to hunt with you again TF........You were tearing it up.........Finding that 2 silver before I even found a wheat....
Me and GOIO were happy for you ,and it was OK with us that we got silver skunked cause we wanted to beat feat before traffic got backed up on the express.................BUT................................Being the Friend you are...........................................
.......................You moved us to different ground all over the place & cheering us on to find some silver..........Wait................
,,,,,,,,,,,I thought you were a woods hunter.............LOL............................Looks like you know your way around on the open turf just as well.....................I wish you could have found a rosie to make it your first silver trifecta,,,,,,,but it WILL come soon enough
for you,,,,,and I am betting it will happen this year yet........
I am also telling you to keep your spirits high about shattering last years record.....Cause you ARE going to cross that 50 silver threshold THIS YEAR..!!!!!!!
That Ring was the best possible find.....True HISTORY.................
C O N G R A T S..............T R E A S U R E F I E N D....................You are a gentleman and a scholar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and there ain't too many of us left L.O.L.