What's new

huntn pal

Ky Red

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2013
Messages
88
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
hunt'n pal

Any people in western Ky. Interested in doing some detecting.
 
I get out that way every now and then....what county(s)? I have a few places in Todd and Christian....
 
I'm in Muhlenberg county.
 
A lot of whitetail. I turkey and deer hunt when l'm not detecting
 
I'm always lookin for good people and good digs. We just got permission to hunt on the grounds were harps treasure I suppose to be. Don't know bout harps treasure but there's very lil to no trash in the ground
 
Hey Jarrod, I live about 5 minutes from Harps Hill in Graham.
 
No, I've never md it but I know quite a few people out there. Harps hill road runs from hwy 176 to hwy 62.
 
Sounds good to me. I'm going to an old house tomorrow, I hope.
 
Those usually turn out pretty good. We brought my camper to dam 50 were still detecting. Ain't found no goodies yet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom