What's new

Hurricane Authur

RJ55

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2014
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
1,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
western NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Do you think the storm will be pulling up any goodies from sunken ships or the ocean floor?
 
No idea actually, since I'm no where near there, but in my fantasies it will, and whoever's there will be finding all sorts of wonders, and I'm poisonous, fluorescent green with envy.
 
I'll be going to Topsail Island in about 3 weeks but probaly will be picked over be then.
 
I know a guy in Charleston that walks the beach after major storms and get a half dozen or so gold paces every year.


Wade
 
I am really surprised! I looked at the weather channels this morning and the guys were broadcasting from the outer banks. There was one girl out there walking around, BUT NOT ONE METAL DETECTOR on the beach!!!!! I can't believe it. Hay, all we got was a little rain (2") here in Md. Frank...-
hand print-2_edited-5.webp
 
Im going to myrtle beach area in a couple of weeks and i hope it hasnt been picked over...lol
 
Hopefully by the time it hits New Hampshire Athur doesn't peter out or blow so hard that the tide shoves everything up to Vermont! :tongue3:
 
Last edited:
I think it shoved all the goodies up into Canada! Ok you guys give it back! :laughing7:
 
Few detectorists I know have hit tons of beaches along the coast already and nothing. I went to myrtle beach and looked and nothing but a dime. Tons have hit the coast of FL, SC, and NC already. Went out one day with 20 detectorists on the beach.
 
I love your reply.. I'm on the shore of lake erie. Plunty of beaches to hunt, just lacking the old historic find like I read about someday I might get lucky and find a ring !
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom