Cariboo5 Bronze Member Joined Oct 27, 2011 Messages 1,116 Reaction score 2,666 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Prospecting Thursday at 11:49 PM Thread Owner #1 From the trail cam video looks like this is a hybrid of a Mule Deer and Whitetail Deer. It has characteristics of both. First time I have seen one... Attachments Buck Hybrid.webp 65.4 KB · Views: 15 Hybrid Deer Text.webp 60.1 KB · Views: 13
From the trail cam video looks like this is a hybrid of a Mule Deer and Whitetail Deer. It has characteristics of both. First time I have seen one...
k0bgalan Sr. Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 1, 2026 Messages 282 Reaction score 851 Golden Thread 0 Location Roswell, NM Detector(s) used All Garrett: Ace 250 (two), AceApex, VX-9. Have owned just about every Garrett ever made. First three detecter I made myself, with the first one in 1962. Friday at 6:03 AM #2 I don't think hybrids are all that uncommon. I've never taken a hybrid, but I've seen them too.