What's new

I almost tagged out today.

Tiki-Chuck

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 12, 2024
Messages
7
Reaction score
60
Golden Thread
0
So today was Railroad finds day. I started my day by finding a cool Brass Luggage Tag from Seaboard Airline Railways. Then I found this cool GF&A Railroad uniform button.
 

Attachments

  • 20240406_220133.webp
    20240406_220133.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 98
  • 20240406_230419.webp
    20240406_230419.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 79
Upvote 27
Very nice !
 
Congrats!! I love railway finds despite finding few ourselves. Love the tag!!
 
So today was Railroad finds day. I started my day by finding a cool Brass Luggage Tag from Seaboard Airline Railways. Then I found this cool GF&A Railroad uniform button.
Interesting history on the Seaboard Airline Railway actually it never owning an airline.
Railroads were called Air-lines in the 19th century-well before an airplane was even flew.

Screen Shot 2024-04-07 at 8.21.01 AM.webp
 
So today was Railroad finds day. I started my day by finding a cool Brass Luggage Tag from Seaboard Airline Railways. Then I found this cool GF&A Railroad uniform button.
Very nice work
Congratulations
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom