flip flop
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2010
- Messages
- 274
- Reaction score
- 53
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- East of West OhiO
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250
- #1
Thread Owner
Well it's that time of the year.....Girl Scout Cookies. 
I simply can not say no to these young ladies. I always buy a few boxes of thin mints and devour them along with a gallon of milk.
What makes thin mints so addictive?? Have they ever been tested for crack or something??
Dang!
Flip Flop

I simply can not say no to these young ladies. I always buy a few boxes of thin mints and devour them along with a gallon of milk.
What makes thin mints so addictive?? Have they ever been tested for crack or something??
Dang!
Flip Flop

Less worrying since the whole thing was prefaced by cookie talk.







