What's new

I am looking for original Silver Sabre II...Anybody......

hauntfreak

Greenie
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Lawton, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beach Hunter 300 ID ,Garrett ACE 250
I used to have one but had to sell it when I ruptured a disc in my back. I would really like to find another one to hunt with.
Let me know if you have one, or know where I can get one... Not Umax.. Original Silver Sabre II....

Hauntfreak...
 
I think there is one on ebay right now.
 
Look on the Classified now see SaltwaterMax!
 
I would put what you want down in the classified under the for sale and under wanted myself i always put it under both... i think more look at the for sale than the wanted,,,,,,
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom