Silver Member
Dec 16, 2012
port ewen ny
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
back to the park that has seen more coils than a mattress factory. stoned ring is crap, earring is 9.3 grams, unmarked and may be silver, having it tested today. AU is 2.4 grams. still trying to sort the average 4-6 hits per square foot, a late 1800's quarry with super deep hits and the unreal shallow bottle caps, pulltabs, foil and other modern trash. MY EARS HURT :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: IMG_1634.JPGIMG_1635.JPGIMG_1636.JPGIMG_1637.JPGIMG_1638.JPGIMG_1639.JPGIMG_1640.JPGIMG_1641.JPGbut, hey-- the clad covers my gas to get there:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

Upvote 10
Really nice set of finds.

I meant to mention the last time you used, " the park that has seen more coils than a mattress factory", that I really thought that was very creative line! :)

FEEL LIKE I AM PEERING INTO A ANTIQUE JEWELERS SHOP WNDOW. NICE FINDS.....................

Space for your name on that medal.

Congrats on scoring the gold ring. Very nice!

I meant to mention the last time you used, " the park that has seen more coils than a mattress factory", that I really thought that was very creative line! :)

I think he said "that park has seen more mattresses than Madonna!" :laughing7:

Really nice set of finds.

I loved that line too, cracked up when I read it! "back to the park that has seen more coils than a mattress factory."

Nice hunt OP!

Nice 14K. Congrats on the first of the year. Hopefully it's the first of many.

It sounds like one of my spots; an old quarry with a gazillion pull tabs and bottle caps.

Congrats on the sweet ring.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back