What's new

I am not into making New Years resolutions...

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
43,404
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not into making New Year's resolutions...

But I have a good one in mind for next year. I am just going to HAVE to
get off my duff, or, rather get on my duff, and start doing some research!!! LOL

Don't get me wrong. It's been a really fun year and some of my finds were stupendous!
It's just that I am starting to get a little more than bored with what my hunting habits
have become. I keep opting for familiar places that I have frequented off and on all year long!

They are all clad factories with an occasional surprise. But, as someone put it just recently. ANYONE
can find clad! All that clad I've been getting has bought a few niceties for me throughout the year. But
I used to be pretty good at researching. Found a LOT of nice old things! I've just gotten too lazy when it
comes to the "work" part of this hobby.

Now, with all that said, on with the clad show! :)

2015 (711).webp
2015 (713).webp
2015 (712).webp2015 (714).webp
I'd say the '39 penny lasted better than the '79 dollar! LOL

2015 (716).webp
Fishy has a new toy.

2015 (715).webp
Blingie a new bling.

So, I guess, another successful hunt. :dontknow:

Thanks for peeking!
 
Upvote 28
The right Reverend Subby Terranan says, "" Your resolution is the solution to the institution of soil pollution." Can I get an "Amen?" Whadi, I am right there with you, I also need to get to new happy hunting grounds, for I have strip-mined my usual spots long enough! Lets all have a great new year! Sub 8-)

AMEN!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom