What's new

I bet you could clean out all the tot lots with this one!

Funny the video didn't show them finding anything after all the dragging they did.

I could just see way too many things wrong with that idea. Can you put a coil cover on that thing? :icon_scratch:

Al
 
MD Dog said:
Pin pointing gotta be a b!tch ;D :wink:

When they use a MD like this one and get a hit they typically pull out the backhoe and start digging...

Grip
 
Might be good for eradicating insects.

itmaiden
 
You have to consider where they are detecting. They are out in the plains/desert/mountains. Any signal out there should result in some digging. It's not like they are advocating using that for a trashy park site. It wouldn't make sense. I have to imagine that they are using it for finding gold nuggets out in the desert or something similar.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom