What's new

I Bought a Yard Art 1928 Model A Coupe! Will It Run??

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,803
Reaction score
76,236
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well, that was a stupid question with an obvious answer :laughing7:
would have been even stranger if the answer was no :tongue3:
would be nice to have his expertise though. some of the things were obvious,
the positive / negative ground crap would have been one of the things to end me from tinkering .

pretty cool !




he does need one in better condition though, I think that is beyond restoration :coffee2:
 
The headlight are still good :laughing7::headbang:
 
You think after he is finished he would like to start on this one. I can make him a great deal.
old Car.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom