What's new

I BROKE INTO THE BANK

against the wind

Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
24,896
Reaction score
24,983
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I visited the recycle area in my building to deposit some cans and plastic bottles. I noticed that someone had disposed of some toys including a cash register bank. I couldn't resist picking it up and shaking it. Sure enough, the distinct sound of coins. The cash drawer OPEN button was broken. I took it upstairs and introduced it to some of my SAFE CRACKING TOOLS. (Hammer and Screwdriver).
Two minutes later, I'm counting up 14 quarters, 2 dimes, and 2 nickels. That's $3.80
Now does this count as an Eyeball Find, a Bank Robbery, or a Cache??
IMG_3578.webpIMG_3577.webpIMG_3575.webp
 
Upvote 32
Congrats on your bank heist lol. That bank was in the recycling bin, and I say you recycled those coins perfectly!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom