What's new

I cant add to my thread, Im a complete moron!

Silverslug

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2014
Messages
342
Reaction score
123
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
...
 
Last edited:
:BangHead: I'm a brand new member. I created a new thread a few days back, and went back to the thread today to add another message to my thread, but can't figure out how to do it. I can see where you can reply to a post, but can't even figure out how to add another post to my thread. This can't be difficult. Please help!:BangHead:
Are you trying to edit thread/post or post to thread?

If trying to poast to thread hit reply at bottom, if trying to edit post as say you misspelled, hit edit on bottom right of post in question.
 
Pretty much how it works Silver. Welcome to the forum.
 
:thumbsup: Welcome to T-Net
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom