What's new

Trouble posting in Rock and Gem forum.

ToddsPoint

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2018
Messages
9,206
Reaction score
33,173
Golden Thread
0
Location
Todds Point, IL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went to the rock forum and tried to start a thread. Instead of the usual box to place the title, there is a box that says “Post Question”. I assume that is supposed to be the title of the thread. When I click on it nothing happens. I wrote out my thread and posted pics, but I can’t add a title to get the thread posted. Why does it even say “post question”? I’m posting an agate I found and I don’t have any questions. This is what it looks like on my screen but the “post question” button does nothing!
IMG_8725.webp
 
I just made a test thread.

Ask question is same as start thread, title goes to right of drop down menu "unidentified".

1000022626.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom