What's new

I cant believe it.....found the Mother Lode!!!

bigcreekdad

Jr. Member
Joined
May 14, 2010
Messages
96
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
I can't believe it.....found the Mother Lode!!!

Dug this up at a razed school site. It's been good for a few laughs.
 

Attachments

  • PB030159.webp
    PB030159.webp
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,023
Upvote 0
Re: I can't believe it.....found the Mother Lode!!!

Yes, yes you did :laughing7:
 
Re: I can't believe it.....found the Mother Lode!!!

I can't believe it, some people still don't know how to resize pictures!! ;D
 
Re: I can't believe it.....found the Mother Lode!!!

Nice One!! Here's your pic resized...
 

Attachments

  • PBO30159.webp
    PBO30159.webp
    4.2 KB · Views: 913
Re: I can't believe it.....found the Mother Lode!!!

A bittersweet victory for sure......
 
Re: I can't believe it.....found the Mother Lode!!!

Gee Dirtfishing......I really apologize for being such a dunce. Thanks for the constructive criticism.
 
Re: I can't believe it.....found the Mother Lode!!!

I can not believe people complain insted of posting a thread of knowledge you have over another t-neter I had to find out how to resize by trial and error . I guess it is easier to bitch than teach . Cmon you beter than that. DF
 
Re: I can't believe it.....found the Mother Lode!!!

BANNER!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom