What's new

I can't wait till I can dig in 2017

You had a good year! I hope 2017 continues to fill your pouch with keepers! :icon_thumleft:
 
Me too. Hoping 2017 proves to be an awesome year for you.
 
I hope that all members will find more this year then last year. I hope to purchase a new Fisher 75 in April or May to search for single coins and jewel and buried treasures in Connecticut. Good hunting and good luck.
 
I hope that all members will find more this year then last year. I hope to purchase a new Fisher 75 in April or May to search for single coins and jewel and buried treasures in Connecticut. Good hunting and good luck.

Brad uses the F75 in the Hoover Boys. He finds deep coins.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom