What's new

I caught my wife cheating on me :-(

Love that post,thanks for the chuckle.
Panelman
 
Really Jeff is going to a hunt far away on the 15th maybe I can get somethin to post while hes gone! ::)
 
jrpoppapump said:
i guess you found out she's truly a "swinger", of detectors that is.

:thumbsup: To Funny! Great name for a MD club. Swingers! love it!
 
Oh gosh, LOL, That's some funny stuff, Reading some of the replies had my stomach hurting. I haven't laughed that hard in a while.
 
I really appreciated this post. I like your since of humor. Good stuff!

john
 
It's a wound that I dont believe counciling will heal. The best you can do, is go home and wipe your detector with a clorox wipe. Steal her gold, and go off on trip of your own. Only time heals all wounds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom