I caught my wife cheating on me :-(

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
So here I sit six thousand miles from home on a distant job and what do I get.... Photos! Yeah, photos of her and some other guy out metal detecting ~ TOGETHER! And that is not the worst of it... NOOooOOooo.... she is using MY GTI-2500 ~ cheating on me with my OWN GARRETT no less --- the HUSSIE!

Oh yeah... rub it in my face already---- They went on a 'private' hunt on Lake Fontana in N.C.

Yeah I know, a nice romantic spot to dig treasures and make memories...

Can it get worse??? Yepper, it sure can... She is telling me the quartz rock in the photo is ringing up a tiny gold tone...

~sigh~ and here I sit, unable to do anything about it but vent.....

Attachments

• GTI cheater on Fontana Lake.jpg
    GTI cheater on Fontana Lake.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,719
  • The other guy.jpg
    The other guy.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,744
  • Fontana loot.jpg
    Fontana loot.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,620
  • Fontana interesting stuff.jpg
    Fontana interesting stuff.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,595
  • Fontana something.jpg
    Fontana something.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,724

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Besides the penny taped to the bottom of the coil, reverse one of the batteries. I am truely sorry.. :D

SnakeEater

Oct 22, 2008
So Calif.
Detector(s) used
Garrett, Pulse Star 2, "Cachefinder" LRL, GPL
I couldn't help but to notice the guilty look on her face... that and the glow of a Chinese fry cook.

Doh!

Payback's a mother as they say. In case she gets past the taped penny and reversed battery, bury a faux Wells Fargo strongbox in her hunting area full of brass washers. That ought to teach the tramp a lesson she won't soon forget!

:thumbsup:

pcolaboy

Sep 5, 2006
Pensacola, Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS
Sorry to hear that man ! >:(

I'm helping my best friend through the same thing right now.

Take care,

Pcola

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You should have gone down to the erotic metal detector store and got her something to keep her occupied while you were gone. It's not all her fault, she has her needs too! M :wink: nty

phantomfinder

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2008
Denver , Colorado
Detector(s) used
White's DFX , Ace 150 , Prizm 2
Sorry to hear that brother , never leave ur tools laying around for the wife too play with. Thats why they make lock box's ;D

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Hmmmm.....Maybe you should leave home more often....since I dont see you finding any gold tones as of late.....hahahahahaha :D

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh Lord I have plenty to say about this post. :tongue3: But I don't need another one of these. :violent1: :whip2: ;D

Burdie

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Don't worry too much, Elf in Back. She couldn't have had that much fun. She didn't even get her shoes dirty! :D :wink: ::)

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What you should do is wait till she goes out and then borrow here hoover and do the housework :D :D :D

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
HOW DARE SHE. ITS ONE THING TO GO WITH A MAN BUT ANOTHER TO TAKE YOUR MD. OW, WHAT THE SHAME THIS MUST HAVE BEEN FOR YOUR CHILDREN :tard:

OP
OP
G.I.B.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
I know... I was traumatized by the entire event. I appreciate all the well wishes and suggestions on how to deal with a cheating wife... it's MY metal detector tho..

I can't believe my Garrett would even 'beep' once for her. Perhaps Garrett should consider putting a fingerprint reader on the display to discourage illicit use from unauthorized persons. That would be a nice addition...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread