What's new

I checked $1,200 in halfs today and got 8 keepers.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a continuance of my earlier post. On Friday I will check the rest of the $800 for my weekly 4 boxes. This has been my best silver day yet, I got 8 40%'ers:

1965
1967 x 3
1968d x 4

So in today I got 1.1831 troy ounces of silver and it just cost me $4. :icon_pirat:
 
Upvote 0
I hope the rest are more productive. But silver is silver :)
 
Hey Fiend, you better stop robing that old man from his coin collection...LoL!
 
LOL - I was reading other pages here in the CRH section and I saw a lot of posts with 14+ silvers in one box!!! I thought I was doing good... But hey, I'm new at this so hopefully my finds will pickup... LOL :tongue3:
 
Hey man silver is silver and whatever adds to the silver collection at home is a win so keep at it. We all have our dissapointing boxes when there is much less silver than you had hoped for but that is why there is tomarrow's hunt. Besides when you are new to the hobbie you think finding one or two is the coolest which it is. Once you find a big load though you get spoiled. Good job.

-Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom