What's new

I.D. Help

GNYC

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
003.webp003.webp005.webp009.webpHey good people.. are these just rocks ? one is axe shape and looks a little worked but im not sure, thanks for any help
 

Attachments

  • 007.webp
    007.webp
    470.3 KB · Views: 90
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    580.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 004.webp
    004.webp
    1 MB · Views: 90
Upvote 0
Pictures aren't great but I'm going to have to go with rocks. Sorry. Keep hunting.
 
Hey there. The first picture looks like it could be a worked piece or maybe just a broken cobble or nodule, but the picture didn't come through too well. I believe the other pieces are plain ole rocks and not artifacts. Can you get a brighter, clearer pic of the first piece?
 
sorry about the photos, my camera is not talking good photos but thanks for the replys
 
Take your pics outside in day time hours and use the marco setting not the auto. It will really help
 
thanks Rock i will try that
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom