What's new

I.D. Question

drizzlermibs

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2015
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
165
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm torn on I.D. on this one. Structurally I see Pelt, but I see hints of Vitro (colors and "wispiness") as well. It was sold as Pelt and I've got one other vote that it is Pelt. I lean Pelt myself, but..... Thots?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9906.webp
    IMG_9906.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_9907.webp
    IMG_9907.webp
    11.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_9909.webp
    IMG_9909.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_9910.webp
    IMG_9910.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 96
Vitro. I have several of these, some show vitro much more than others. I was confused with them the first time I saw one too.
 
Vitro. I have several of these, some show vitro much more than others. I was confused with them the first time I saw one too.

Thanks Cheese. I was "afraid" you were going to say Vitro. (Still a pretty mib; I just don't collect 'em). I kept rolling it around, this way and that, and just wasn't 100% satisfied it was Pelt. I think sometimes I just want to convince myself a mib is Pelt despite my own misgivings. Chalk another one up for the "boo boo's" and move on!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom