golden silver
Silver Member
- Joined
- Oct 22, 2007
- Messages
- 2,771
- Reaction score
- 121
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Hampton Roads, VA.
- Detector(s) used
- bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I don't know how you guys do it
Today I went and dumped my clad from Road Trip #2 and I don't know how guys like Silver cop do it. 16 boxes
? That is 8,000 in halves. Today I dumped 6,000 and it took me several hours. I had people staring at me like I was a circus freak but that I am used to. Lucky my dump bank was very helpful and let me use their cart to wheel in my garbage. After them switching out 6 bags of halves I gave the two that helped me a 40% silver half. They were appreciative. Next road trip is on Wednesday. Hope it produces some gooduns.
Golden Silver
Today I went and dumped my clad from Road Trip #2 and I don't know how guys like Silver cop do it. 16 boxes
? That is 8,000 in halves. Today I dumped 6,000 and it took me several hours. I had people staring at me like I was a circus freak but that I am used to. Lucky my dump bank was very helpful and let me use their cart to wheel in my garbage. After them switching out 6 bags of halves I gave the two that helped me a 40% silver half. They were appreciative. Next road trip is on Wednesday. Hope it produces some gooduns.Golden Silver
Upvote
0
It was an old one at another branch, I asked them if they wanted it back when I was injured and not using it, they said it was mine to keep. OK!!! 

But yes my dump bank is awesome, and actually my source bank is awesome as well. Whenever I order boxes whether it is 1 box or 40 boxes they always come through for me. I do make sure they get goodies the first friday of every month, and boy do they look forward to it, and they deserve it. 






