What's new

I don’t know what I have I don’t know anything about this stuff and I have so much more a half a shed full

Ericka

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 29, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
IMG_2060.webp
IMG_2058.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2055.webp
    IMG_2055.webp
    978.1 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2052.webp
    IMG_2052.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2050.webp
    IMG_2050.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2045.webp
    IMG_2045.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2039.webp
    IMG_2039.webp
    198.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2040.webp
    IMG_2040.webp
    158.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2038.webp
    IMG_2038.webp
    202.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2036.webp
    IMG_2036.webp
    181.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2037.webp
    IMG_2037.webp
    372 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2035.webp
    IMG_2035.webp
    328.7 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_5858.webp
    IMG_5858.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5845.webp
    IMG_5845.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_3113.webp
    IMG_3113.webp
    877.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5872.webp
    IMG_5872.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5871.webp
    IMG_5871.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_5869.webp
    IMG_5869.webp
    712.3 KB · Views: 27
looks like a screaming mix to me. Congrats.

All your blue strands I'd be nabbing. And wearing the pony bead types at times.
( Beads do prefer to be worn and those worn long reflect the wearer.)
Any old Italian will suffice almost. Any mandrel wound applauded. By me anyways.
You likely have African stuff in the lot.
And others.

The stones and corals would have the right craftspeople jumping up and down. Or at least acknowledging.

Patient study and research should net you a good return on your time.
 

Where and How did you acquire them? Are there any markings or hallmarks on any of the completed pieces? These two questions are probably the key to identifying and valuing this trove.

Of note, I don’t want to be the one who curbs anyone’s enthusiasm, but I’m aware of at least three occurrences of stolen native jewelry and supplies over the past year in amounts ranging from $175K to over $300k. Just a heads up.

 
My cousin and I have had this stuff for a few years now we bought from a friend that cleans our storage bins that have been unclaimed. We’ve been trying to find out what we have we’ve been looking up stuff but we don’t know anything about it so we didn’t want to put it out there for sale if we’re not sure what we have so we don’t know what to do but we need to to something cause we’ve been looking up stuff for a few years now ugh we need help
 
I know how you feel, I went to the doctor years ago because I had something that I didn't know anything about, but a series of Penicillin shots took care of it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom