Dan(NM)
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Dec 3, 2014
- Messages
- 1,790
- Reaction score
- 3,850
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Central Texas
- Detector(s) used
- Manticore
Equinox 800
Modified Etrac
Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I was at a local zoo, which is the oldest zoo in the Southwest. I really wasn't into hunting today because the ground is still a bit hard, but decided to hunt a spot I haven't tried before until today. I got a good repeatable hit at 6" and the numbers where jumping a little, I got a little sloppy because all I was digging was clad. Of all the coins to hit today
I swear I can see a s mark, but, it's tarnished pretty bad and I don't want to even try and clean it. I can't get a good picture with my Canon to accent the mint mark. All opinions are welcome.
I swear I can see a s mark, but, it's tarnished pretty bad and I don't want to even try and clean it. I can't get a good picture with my Canon to accent the mint mark. All opinions are welcome.Attachments
Last edited:
Upvote
36










