What's new

I dug a couple more for my site frame

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
287
Golden Thread
0
Location
Austin T.X.
P1050274.jpg


Some sort of multi tool.
P1050277.jpg

P1050275.jpg

P1050278.jpg


Rough lil flake knife.
P1050279.jpg

P1050280.jpg


P1050281.jpg

P1050282.jpg


P1050283.jpg

P1050284.jpg
 
Upvote 0
My site frame so far...I think I need a new frame.....They are not all smokers,but all are keepers.
P1050285.jpg

P1050286.jpg

P1050287.jpg

P1050288.jpg
 
I just love looking at the Indian artifacts from different areas of the country. You have a great collection!
 
Yes Sir.They all look like keeper to me.
 
Nice finds Neo, that spokeshave is well flaked on that one side.........................GTP(Chris)
 
Thanx guys...I found 95% of them..the rest are from friends that I took there to dig.If they found something unusual for the site I offered them a sweet trade from artifacts that I have found at other sites.It's comeing along,but I think I need a new frame...lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom