What's new

I dug all the way to China today...

Jim C.

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
548
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer (is there another brand)
Found this old Chinese coin at the old farm house today. Kinda cool. Also found the Merc and the wheatie that got shot. One lone Indian was to be had as well. A fun time out.
 

Attachments

  • 0705081.webp
    0705081.webp
    24.8 KB · Views: 178
  • 0705082.webp
    0705082.webp
    26.8 KB · Views: 177
  • 0705083.webp
    0705083.webp
    27.3 KB · Views: 178
  • 0705084.webp
    0705084.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 182
  • 070508.webp
    070508.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 178
Cool Chinese coin and neat gun shot wheatie. I wonder if anyone can translate the information on the Chinese coin? How old was the homestead you searched?
 
At least 1874. The home was on my 1874 plat map but it could be older. I have found chinese coins before and one from the 1700s but they are pretty common. Thanks, Jim There is a site that can date these things.
 
Hey Jim,

Nice finds; I see you are still pulling up the oldies! Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom