john glassman
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2007
- Messages
- 708
- Reaction score
- 1,120
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Nice find! It's very difficult to find these big druggist bottles, so I don't doubt it has a prominent place in your collection.john glassman said:This bottle is a 3XV1 or 12inches tall in size and wide as a brick and heavy it's the biggest one in my display case now.![]()
Man you sure are finding some good bottles!john glassman said:I have a clear one the same size riker as you but the make a bigger one too!!
I wonder what the druggists compounded in such volume. It would allow many small doses or a few large doses, whatever it was.john glassman said:I have a clear one the same size riker as you but the make a bigger one too!!
RRDigginThePast said:Cool bottle.I guess "The Big Drug Store" had big bottles.