What's new

✅ SOLVED I dug this pin yesterday any ideas

Jyverb64

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2012
Messages
952
Reaction score
1,186
Golden Thread
0
Location
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer Se Pro
Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It wasn't till I got home and cleaned it did I realize it was a pin.
 

Attachments

  • 1520263519095.webp
    1520263519095.webp
    71.3 KB · Views: 153
  • 1520263558798.webp
    1520263558798.webp
    57.4 KB · Views: 127
Wow, this is a beauty!
 
Upvote 0
Edwardian heraldry pin of some sort.

il_570xN.1316691846_6n18.webp
 
Upvote 0
The coat of arms to look for is the center one. The one in each corner probably belong to grandparents from either side of the family
 
Upvote 0
The coat of arms to look for is the center one. The one in each corner probably belong to grandparents from either side of the family[/QUOT

Thanks, that's great info!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom