What's new

I finally got out

willie d

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
4,010
Reaction score
394
Golden Thread
0
Location
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4th time out this year. I'd like to get to the beach more often, but this year it doesn't seem to be happening for me.
 
Upvote 0
Glad to see you go out and post again. Welcome back.
 
I missed your videos!!
Good luck next week.
 
I hate it when "Life's Drama's" interferes with metal detecting, happens to me as well, Hope to see more vids soon ! , H.H. Capt
 
Been wondering what you were up to. Great vid, happy to see those again. I know I've asked you this before but what camera do you use?
 
Glad your back in the game. I was over there today and had almost the exact same results...5 quarters,3 dimes,2 nickels, 9 pennies, 3 pulltabs, a hair clip and a toy car. Saw three other hunters in the water. That place is getting worked over pretty hard. See you out there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom