Neogeo Bronze Member Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 1,657 Reaction score 287 Golden Thread 0 Location Austin T.X. Jul 7, 2011 #1 Not much but I will take it... Upvote 0
creek astronaut Bronze Member Joined Feb 16, 2009 Messages 1,878 Reaction score 15 Golden Thread 0 Location fairfield county,ohio Jul 7, 2011 #2 I like the chopper,and the fossil is pretty killer!
naturegirl Bronze Member Joined Mar 21, 2009 Messages 2,356 Reaction score 405 Golden Thread 0 Jul 7, 2011 #3 creek astronaut said: I like the chopper,and the fossil is pretty killer! Click to expand... ditto
F flintdigger Bronze Member Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 1,242 Reaction score 206 Golden Thread 0 Jul 7, 2011 #4 Nice finds Frank, That fossil is cool we find one like that every now and then around here.
catherine1 Bronze Member Joined Jun 25, 2010 Messages 1,817 Reaction score 1,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 7, 2011 #5 Nice dig finds. You definitely know the worked pieces. Great pics and Artifacts!! Keep digging and posting!!
Nice dig finds. You definitely know the worked pieces. Great pics and Artifacts!! Keep digging and posting!!
Neogeo Bronze Member Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 1,657 Reaction score 287 Golden Thread 0 Location Austin T.X. Jul 7, 2011 Thread Owner #6 Thanx for the kind words everyone...I tend to try to save everything I find flint wise...(some for the rock gardens,some for the fishtank etc....)So my wife has made me to be super selective....lol
Thanx for the kind words everyone...I tend to try to save everything I find flint wise...(some for the rock gardens,some for the fishtank etc....)So my wife has made me to be super selective....lol
Th3rty7 Silver Member Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 3,315 Reaction score 250 Golden Thread 0 Location »»---------> Jul 8, 2011 #7 That last fossil is really cool, nice flint as well.