mojjax
Silver Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I went to the store last Saturday to stock up on groceries before the Sunday/Monday Blizzard . I forget to get her a card . The storm ended Monday night leaving us with 30 inches .
Valentine's Day came - our Plow Guy didn't . My GF gave me a card she bought last month .
I remembered I had a box of used and unused Christmas cards I got off the free table at the dump last month .
I pull out a used one with a long rambling note it written by a stranger , and with the help of a little Whiteout & a red marker .....................
Valentine's Day came - our Plow Guy didn't . My GF gave me a card she bought last month .
I remembered I had a box of used and unused Christmas cards I got off the free table at the dump last month .
I pull out a used one with a long rambling note it written by a stranger , and with the help of a little Whiteout & a red marker .....................

In my book you've earned 150 points for using a relic for a modern day task! You do know you lowered the value of that relic now that you've opened it?
.............. 







