What's new

I found $2000 worth of Gold!

Quinc

Full Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2011
Messages
232
Reaction score
616
Golden Thread
0
Location
CA
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
He put a lot of work both into the prospecting and the video. If ya'll would please give him a subscribe and thumbs up it would be much appreciated.
😊


 
He put a lot of work both into the prospecting and the video. If ya'll would please give him a subscribe and thumbs up it would be much appreciated.
😊



Nice job buddy! You’re very lucky to be doing this with your dad and pappa! Never pass up an opportunity.

Quinc, you are doing good raising your boy. That’s a unique experience that not many kids his generation get to experience, it will mold him well.
 
Nice job buddy! You’re very lucky to be doing this with your dad and pappa! Never pass up an opportunity.

Quinc, you are doing good raising your boy. That’s a unique experience that not many kids his generation get to experience, it will mold him well.
Thank you! I am trying to get him not to be afraid of hard labor and so far it is working. =)
 
Thank you! Now I cant get him to go prospect any areas with fine gold. He wants nuggets or nothing. 😆
When the nugget bug bites it bites hard. I think I felt the same in my early days. I liked panning and sluicing but when I got a detector that was good on nuggets that was me done.
 
When the nugget bug bites it bites hard. I think I felt the same in my early days. I liked panning and sluicing but when I got a detector that was good on nuggets that was me done.
GoldiBox reached out and did a really nice thing sending my boy his own Washplant! That motivated him to go out and look for some gold. First video is the unboxing and we are working on the next video of dad vs son who can find the most gold. If ya'll have any prospecting/video ideas please let me know. Looking for anything to motivate him to get out there with me now that it's getting colder. ⛏💪

 
GoldiBox reached out and did a really nice thing sending my boy his own Washplant! That motivated him to go out and look for some gold. First video is the unboxing and we are working on the next video of dad vs son who can find the most gold. If ya'll have any prospecting/video ideas please let me know. Looking for anything to motivate him to get out there with me now that it's getting colder. ⛏💪


I did a comedy video once detecting about 15 yrs ago. I think I still have it on DVD somewhere but I am clueless how to get it off it and don't have a pc. I should try sometime at a local community center where they have pc's.
 
I did a comedy video once detecting about 15 yrs ago. I think I still have it on DVD somewhere but I am clueless how to get it off it and don't have a pc. I should try sometime at a local community center where they have pc's.

Do you have a dvd drive on your pc? You can download free software and convert it to mp4 then upload it to youtube. This is software I used to use at work:
 
Do you have a dvd drive on your pc? You can download free software and convert it to mp4 then upload it to youtube. This is software I used to use at work:
Hi. No I only have a phone. Recovering from an op right now so staying away from going anywhere, don't want to catch anything, but I plan to go to the local community center where they have public computers when im recovered and get someone to transfer it. I'll keep that link in mind when I do go. Thanks for that.
 
Hi. No I only have a phone. Recovering from an op right now so staying away from going anywhere, don't want to catch anything, but I plan to go to the local community center where they have public computers when im recovered and get someone to transfer it. I'll keep that link in mind when I do go. Thanks for that.
If they cant do it let me know and I can do it for you and upload it to your youtube.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom