What's new

I found 3 quarters...

Nosdoogm

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 6, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found 3 quarters...of an old toy race car. I found this in my backyard near the spot I found a 1910's bicycle head badge. The closest I could find to this on the internet said it was 1930's or earlier, so it looks like I might have a good spot. Both finds were near an old tree on the property, and I have found more signals but it got too dark for my to continue digging. Hopefully more to come tomorrow. Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting!
IMG_0195.webpIMG_0196.webp
 
Upvote 32
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the old toy
 
great_find.gif
Nice finds! Sure would like to see the bicycle head badge. Thanks for sharing...
 
Congrats on your three quarters and old vintage toy car finds - thanks for the pictures and story & I wish you many more good finds while out dirt fishin with your BH Land Ranger Pro.

Texas ED
 
Welcome to the forum!

Cool old toy car recovery. Perhaps the front is still around, would be fun two find both pieces.
 
Here ya go, vpnavy! Thanks for looking!

IMG_0134.webp
 
Nice finds! The badge looks awesome and if the car was whole, it would be killer
 
Cool find,
Are you sure that Yale sign doesn't belong to their 1910 Yale Motorcycle? ?
Welcome to Tnet
 
Congratulations. That Yale badge is awesome.
 
Not really sure. I hope to find out, but I've had a hard time finding anything conclusive.
 
Nice finds! Keep em coming! H Digs
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom