What's new

I found a cool photo of my Great Grandfather on Find-a-Grave today.

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,351
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
Screenshot 2023-08-09 at 9.27.15 PM.webp
 
That is cool.
 
Is that a jumbo screwdriver in his hands ? ? ?

:P
 
This is a cool pic. of your Great Grandfather. I know you are proud of him for his service and for the part in our American History that he lived and was a part of. 🇸🇴
 
Unfortunately, I don't. It was added by an anonymous donor.View attachment 2099862
Maybe drop a message on the site asking if the person who added it, if they could privately tell you the source of the photo. Heck there could be even more photos of your ancestors in the hands of a different lineage within your family tree.
 
that's a great photo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom