What's new

✅ SOLVED I found a " KILL_R K C-3 VOL 18" partifact .. but what is it from?

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,351
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
I found this item this morning on a sunrise hunt, but have no idea what it is? Any ideas??
 

Attachments

  • Scan 53.webp
    Scan 53.webp
    158.7 KB · Views: 117
  • Scan 54.webp
    Scan 54.webp
    158.2 KB · Views: 86
creskol, what are the 3 dimensions? What kind of metal do you think it is? Was the piece on the right found nearby? Was anything else found nearby? Was there once a home site, factory,... there?

I've been trying to make out the center of the first picture - as that might lend a clue. To me it looks like a circle on a pedestal with some unknown shape inside. From the left there appears to be a spoon pointing at the thing in the center.
 
Upvote 0
Part of a Killark lighting fixture
56558AAC-C968-42F1-B149-F302B719F1C7.webp
Edit: It may be more likely a conduit box or related piece from this company, but electrical,part of some sort.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
creskol, what are the 3 dimensions? What kind of metal do you think it is? Was the piece on the right found nearby? Was anything else found nearby? Was there once a home site, factory,... there?

I've been trying to make out the center of the first picture - as that might lend a clue. To me it looks like a circle on a pedestal with some unknown shape inside. From the left there appears to be a spoon pointing at the thing in the center.

Both are the same piece .. the front and the back It's about 1.5 inches long by 7/8 inch wide, and it flakes like pewter, but it may be white metal.
 
Upvote 0
Part of a Killark lighting fixture
View attachment 1822507
Edit: It may be more likely a conduit box or related piece from this company, but electrical,part of some sort.

Thanks a bunch .. I have forwarded the photos to them and asked them if the recogninize it as being from one of their products. I will let you know what they say if I ever hear back from them. Thanks for pointing me in the direction.
 
Upvote 0
Agree with Ben ... conduit box.

Canadian Standards Association logo.

conduit box.webp
 
Upvote 0
Thanks all .. In the scrap bucket it goes.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom