What's new

I found a plane......and some other cool finds!!

Kk77

Full Member
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
129
Reaction score
209
Golden Thread
0
Location
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's the plane don't know how old it is but it'd still pretty cool!! image.webp

A 1943 P war nickel
image.webp

A metal button
image.webp

And I also found a 1952 dime in my change!!
image.webp

Thanks for looking and hh!!
 
Upvote 12
great_find.gif
Nice finds - go back in and find the rest of that airplane!:) Thanks for sharing...
 
Cool ! Looks like the plane took a direct hit :thumbsup:
 
Definitely a little shrapnel damage to that plane
 
Looks like a battle damaged C-47 Troop Transport to me. Probably made right after WW2, but the embossed numbers are a little confusing. Why stamp them on the top of the wing? Congrats on the cool finds! Sub 8-)
 
Dang I knew soon or later someone would find AMELIA EARHARDT,VANZUTPHEN
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom