What's new

I found an Elephant in the woods

prolab69

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
1,619
Reaction score
1,028
Golden Thread
0
Location
in the stix of NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out for a short hunt this morning before the rain hit, nothing too spectacular. small buckle, crust LC, WWII coat button, a nice bell that i could easily attach a ringer to, and a little green elephant pin.. . . Enjoy.
Pro-
 

Attachments

  • 100_4433.webp
    100_4433.webp
    132.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 100_4432.webp
    100_4432.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 100_4431.webp
    100_4431.webp
    79.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 100_4434.webp
    100_4434.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 105
  • 100_4435.webp
    100_4435.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 109
  • 100_4443.webp
    100_4443.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 100
  • 100_4442.webp
    100_4442.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 109
Upvote 20
Congrats on some nice finds. That elephant pin is pretty cool. Very unique find.
 
And I was hoping it was a pink ephalunt. Can't have everything. What year large cent?
 
You had a great day...not everyone finds an elephant...good job!
 
I would be very happy with those finds great job Ive found 3 bells so far how and why they got where I found em are the cow bells???????? Thanks for sharing your finds!
 
I would be very happy with those finds great job Ive found 3 bells so far how and why they got where I found em are the cow bells???????? Thanks for sharing your finds!
Of that type, i have about 30 of them, of the pedal/crotal type, about 150. I believe they are horse or sleigh bells/carriage bells.
 
<<<<<<<<<<<<<NICE DIGGIN'>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 
That is a great hunt, congratulations! I would love to "Pack a derm" into my goodie bag! Sub 8-)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom